Requesting Information Through Ask Drexel
- Visit web page https://ask.drexel.edu
- If you are a CURRENT STUDENT, FACULTY OR STAFF, please click the associated link.
- If you are a PARENT, PROSPECTIVE STUDENT, please click the associated link.
- After you click on the associated link, you will be brought to the main page of Ask Drexel. The following links on the main page are Frequently Asked Questions, which may also be searched.
- At the top of the page, you will see a tab for "ASK A QUESTION". If you are submitting a question, (just as done with email) click on this tab.
- Log in as instructed.
- Please select the associated Topic from the first drop down menu.
- Please provide an optional second email address in the PARENT EMAIL BOX.
- After selecting from the drop down menus, you can enter your question/request in the QUESTION message box.
- After inserting your question/request you will need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click CONTINUE.
- You will then receive a pop up box, with a list of FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS/COMMON ANSWERS: If the answers do not assist you, please FINISH SUBMITTING QUESTION.
- You will then receive a reference number and an auto response letting you know that your question was submitted.